The EMF & RFI Shielding Fabrics We Use Are Made of 100% Silver Coated Fibers
We use the highest quality knit fabrics with maximum stretching and flexibility. We maximize comfort and ensure durability. The fabrics are made by a unique bond of silver to nylon fabric. The bond allows for superior endurance, conductivity and shielding performance, especially for repeated uses and a variety of potential applications. We also implement precision knit fabrics which help to provide excellent elasticity when needed.
Benefits of EMF & RFI Shielding Fabrics
The fabrics are wonderful and do their job. The biggest benefits include:
- EMF & RFI Shielding
- Anti-Static properties
- Electrically Conductive
Some of this may not make absolute sense if you are new to the idea of protecting you and your loved ones from EMF and RMI radiation, but here are the technical specs of the fabric varieties we use.
- Silver coating
- Available in mesh, scrim, tricot, jersey knit, and continuous loop fabrics
- Mesh counts from 338 to 2200 cells/sq in
- Maximum resistance as low as 0.5 Ohms/sq
- Available with EMI shielding effectiveness as high as 50 dB at 1 GHz
Types of Fabrics with EMF & RFI Shielding We Use
- Silver Coated Tricot
- Knit nylon Tricot offers light weight and breathability characteristics without sacrificing strength in a durable knit fabric. The silver coating produces conductivity and shielding properties that endure through repeated stretching, flexing, washing, or other stresses.
- Silver Coated Scrim
- This light weight knit nylon maintains a high degree of shielding and conductivity performance while offering an open and stretchable structure. Its unique knit structure makes it perfect for applications requiring repeated deformation and stretching or compression.
- Silver Coated Mesh
- The lightest of our shielding fabrics, this mesh fabric has a delicate, open structure with a good degree of stretch. The silver coating provides excellent performance per weight in this highly breathable and light material.
- Silver Coated Continuous Loop
- The continuous loop product uses a napped nylon knit as a base to achieve a textured surface in the finished product. This knit provides stretch while offering increased durability beyond the lighter knit products. Its silver coating provides conductivity and shielding performance. This product is also compatible with proprietary silver coated hook fasteners.
- Silver Coated Jersey Knit
- The Jersey Knit is our heaviest knit fabric. The nylon jersey material used as a base lends excellent stretch and unparalleled durability. Silver coating gives this product conductivity, shielding, and improved biocompatibility over ordinary nickel plated fabrics and allows for exposure of the silver coating for applications utilizing silver’s unique benefits.